Weekending

This past weekend was filled with fun times shopping, attending events, and relaxing! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend, and have a fantastic week ahead :) Now, off to my weekend recap!
 
Ended my Friday night with a scoop of gelato. Thanks bestie for recommending this place :) Oh, how I miss you pistachio gelato! 

Can I just say I am obessed with my toe nail color! It's called "Love's a Beach" by China Glaze. Looks like I'll be wearing this polish for the rest of summer... <3

I don't always drink, but when I do, I prefer a mango mojito. Definitely my new favorite summer drink! 
I really don't need another purse, but come on... Look at this beauty I found at Marshalls! It's a $500 purse marked down to $300! Great discount, but still a hefty price tag :( Ugh, maybe one day... The purse is by Zac Posen; never heard of him, but he makes great purses, lol!
 
OMG! So, my favortie Asian bakery is coming to Midtown Atlanta! I seriously can't wait for some jasmine milk tea with boba!!!
Discovered orzo salad for the first time thanks to my man! It's soooo good! 
Hello media pass! I got the chance to attend the Dream Atlanta Project fashion show with my lovely girlfriends. Blog post coming soon :)
 
 
 Happy Fathers Day Dad! 
 
I truly loved my blonde hair, but it had to go after noticing some major damage. Fragile ends? No thank you! Back to my natural hair color; what do you think? :D
 
 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment