That's What Country Is!


     Today could have not been a better day to go on a mini road trip to the country. Being in the city 24/7, I enjoy a little ride out to the country every so often. The sun was shining, and I knew that today was the day to go! I rolled up my jeans, put on my fave little booties, and headed out. After some time on the road, spent listening to a little Luke Bryan, I ended up at the Pendergrass Flea Market. It's been awhile since the last time I went to a flea market; I haven't really been since I was a kid. I remember pops and I would go just for fun whenever we got bored, and take in all the sights.  
Walking through the crowded booths I came across some pretty treasures; some where even handmade, which I absolutely adore. I found some beautiful photo prints of Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy, and Elizabeth Taylor that would look stunning hanging near my closet! 

I also picked up a unique little owl bracelet, which I found simple yet elegant. After the flea market extravaganza, I drove a couple of miles further to the city of Jefferson. I saw signs for the Crawford W. Long Museum, and I became an extremely happy girl. Sadly, the museum was closed on Sundays... Ugh, oh well! So, I took some pictures of the cute, quaint town (and the museum too... I'll definitely be back when it's open).
irhinestones.com






www.smokingflea.com












     As I was about to leave the town, I had to stop by at this awesome antique store called Red Hound Antique Market. This place was like antique heaven! It had all kinds of things, definitely a must-visit if you are ever in Jefferson, GA. I've been to many antique shops before, and the customer service here was superb. They even greeted us with coffee and cookies, and y'all know I'm a huge fan of coffee (the cookies were an additional plus)! Overall, this mini road trip to the country was a success. It's truly nice to get out the city every once in a while to venture out for some fresh air. I hope y'all had as fun of a Sunday as I did!  



















 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment