Saturday In Review

I just wanted to take a moment to pat myself on the back for accomplishing my long list of errands today! I started the day off right by gyming it (dancing my little butt off in Zumba class). By the time I was done my stomach was growling, so I headed over to my favorite local cafe called "Local Republic." Can I just say "Oh...My...Gawd..!" Their fish tacos are to die for, with so much flavor wrapped up in one little taco; nothing like fresh, organic food to please my belly.



Afterwards, I headed straight to the antique shop to find some unique items for my little vanity (coming soon... Yay!) I was on a mission... No joke. Afterwards, I made a few other stops here and there. After finishing my main errands, and feeling incredibly accomplished, I rewarded myself by making a quick run to Victoria's Secret. Hello semi-annual sale... Need I say more? I scored a great deal on couple of bras for $15. Talk about mega savings! Overall I was a happy girl, and it was finally nice to take some time to really enjoy one of my Saturdays :) How were your Saturday endeavors, if you had any?

 

Nom Nom Nom healthy and delicious!

mmmmmm wine what more can I say

This mirror pure elegance!

I spy something fancy!

I could never see myself wearing a mink coat... it's just wrong!



No comments:

Post a Comment