Red Wine Blazer with a Dash of Chevron

Yes, red wine indeed! What better way to describe this amazing blazer? Seriously, every time I look in my closet this piece reminds me of a glass of red wine. Clearly, I I like to give my clothes little nicknames. It's definitely an "everyday go-to outfit," especially on those days where I'm standing in front of my closet endlessly asking myself what I should wear. Pair this with a neutral top; let the blazer be focal point, and work around it.  To add a little pop, add a flashy statement scarf. In my case it's my favorite chevron-patterned scarf. I wore my oh-so comfy snake skin booties to pull the entire outfit together. Worry not animal lovers, they're not real snake skin. Don't be afraid to mix & match pieces from your closet to achieve a stunning look! I took a simple red wine blazer, and added my own flare to spice things up.






Blazer: Eva Mendes Line at NY&Comp. 
Top: Zara 
Jeans: Banana Republic 
Booties: Kenneth Cole 
Earrings: J. Crew
Watch: Michael Kors
Clutch: Forever 21  




No comments:

Post a Comment