A Day In The City Takes Shape


Today was definitely a busy day for me! The first, and most crucial, thing I did was grab my SB coffee. After the coffee kicked in, I headed to a photo shoot for the American Heart Association (can't wait to see how the pictures turned out). Right after the shoot, I headed to Macy's for another special event (I have loved every one of these I've attended so far). I was invited to attend an event that they were hosting in conjunction with SHAPE magazine. I got the chance to interview Jeanette Jenkins who is a Hollywood trainer (she actually trained one of my favorite artists: Kelly Rowland). I love her positive attitude about all things fitness; after seeing her body, she instantly became my new gym motivation!





  


Last, but certainly not least, I had an amazing conversation with the Editor of SHAPE magazine, Bahar Takhtehchian. She's so down-to-earth and very sweet; plus, she is Persian just like me! I don't get the chance to see powerful Persian women that often, so when I do I tend to get really excited. 







After this wonderful fitness event, I headed to Virgina Highlands to wind down my evening before heading home. I ate a delicious meal at Murphy's. The place is filled with as many types of wine as you can imagine, and plenty of options of fresh and organic meals to divulge in. For dessert, I went to Paolo's Gelato just around the corner from the restaurant to grab a small cup of pistachio gelato. In case you are wondering, this place is as authentic as it comes... Mmmmm, yummy goodness! The gelato flavors there are made from scratch with fresh and natural ingredients everyday. If you ever find yourselves in Atlanta, you MUST try it.














I hope y'all are having your own amazing weekends, and are making the most of what's left before the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment