Catoura's Closet: Black Blazer

I'm excited to announce that I'm adding a new edition to my blog called "Catoura's Closet." Every Wednesday I'll be posting items that are from my closet, or trends that I see in the fashion world, that are must-haves. Of course, these must-haves will include closet classics as well. This week's first piece is a fitted black blazer; it's a simple clothing piece that every girl should have in her closet. You can wear it to work, for an afternoon of shopping, or on an evening date-night. I love wearing it with a pair of classy blue jeans, a button up top, and my riding boots; this gives it a more casual, chic look. I purchased my black blazer from J. Crew, and the high-quality of the piece will definitely last me for years to come. I tend to get many of my blazers fitted or altered to give them a more polished look; stay away from loose, baggy, or frumpy blazers. A black blazer is a must, and you'll see how well you can pair it with just about any look this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment