Friday Favorites



  • Fall Boots
I have been obsessed with my new brown boots that I recently bought at Target. I just fell in love with the rich brown color. It goes well with most of my fall styles and outfits. Plus, the added gold embellishments make them appear more expensive than they really were. They were only $40, and the quality of the boots is absolutely superb!
 

 
  • Pumpkin Spice with an Artistic Twist
After my classes for the day ended, I quickly jumped over to my favorite coffee shop right in the heart of the city. The place is called "Octane," and a must-visit for all of the coffee lovers out there who find themselves in Atlanta. The coffee not only tastes delcious, but it also looks beautiful. A little twist they add, which you may have seen something similar online or elsewhere, is that they draw in your cup of coffee using the foamy top layer. Recently, it seems, I've been drinking nothing but Pumpkin Spice. Of course I have, as there is no better way to welcome fall!
 
 
 
  •  Mango Manifest
Another drink I've been hooked on, especially after a a successful gym sesh, is MangoFest by Smoothie King. I'm a huge sucker for anything mango, delicious and healthy. It's just a cup full of yummy goodness!
 
 
  • Artist of the Week:
ZZ Ward is fantastic. I heard her on Pandora for the first time this week, and fell in love with her catchy rhythms!

No comments:

Post a Comment