Benefit Foundation & Urban Decay Brush Review

      It's that time of year again! The time when I like to change up my foundation. I've been getting a little sun-kissed lately, causing my skin tone to change slightly. Looks like I'm putting that pale, winter face aside and jumping onto the summer band wagon. It was  about time to change up my makeup too. This past weekend, I headed to Sephora in search of the perfect shade of foundation. I ended up purchasing an item from the "Hello Flawless" collection by Benefit. 
 
      
      The shade I decided upon was "I'm So Money Honey." It matched my skin perfectly, while adding a beautiful glow at the same time. Now this isn't my first time using this foundation, I actually bought it last year. I was extremely satisfied every time I wore my makeup! It truly gives the you a look glowing, healthy skin with the illusion of a plumped up effect. I do have a few breakouts here and there that need to be covered up, and this foundation does the job splendidly. As the Sephora makeup artist was swatching the foundation onto my face, a couple of other girls were watching us; they also fell in love with this awesome product.
      I also purchased a new foundation brush by Urban Decay (because the one that I had was about five years old... I know, eek!) It's the "Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush." Let me tell you, this brush does wonders! It blends in my foundation almost to the point where my skin looks airbrushed. Overall, I'm pleased with this perfect combo and will most likely purchase them again when the time comes.

Hands are darker than my face...

Urban Decay Brush Find It: Here
Benefit Foundation Find It: Here
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment