Wednesday With Tammy


Today could not have been a better day! First, I started with a lunch date with my lovely girlfriend, Tammy. I had long list of things I needed to get done, and who better to join me than her? We decided we wanted sushi, since there's never a bad time for sushi! We even shared a dessert, our fave, creme brulee. After a nice lunch, we headed to Phipps to walk off our calories with a lil' window shopping. I like to call it my "Phipness Routine!" 

I'm working on a new project this summer for a client of mine, where my job consists of putting together a dream closet for her. When furniture and organization are the problems, IKEA's gonna solve them. Tammy was the perfect assistant today; she helped me pick out some pieces, and took a lot of pictures for me too so I could track my finds. Thanks Tammy, love ya tons girl!!!We're over the hump this week, and I feel refreshed knowing I took strides towards a greater goal. There's still a ways to go, but the week is only half over...



















No comments:

Post a Comment