Friday Favorites!

Hey everyone! I'm back to organizing my blog posts, and I've decided to add a Friday Favorites post to the typical schedule. It's going pretty much consist of things that I'm favoring throughout the week, such as miscellaneous products or styles. Since Friday is my favorite day of the week, (I'm sure I'm not alone with that one), what better time to share with y'all some of my favorite things? TGIF everyone!!!



So my favorite thing on planet earth is COFFEE!!! Sadly, this was my last coffee "drank" until the cold weather comes around. My last cup of coffee was from Dunkin Donuts and let's just say I was disappointed... but I do love their Donuts! (mmm Boston Cream delishhh)

I have been hooked on audible books! Since I'm a busy girl I hardly have the time to read a book like I use to. So I just simply downloaded the audible app on my phone and purchased Mindy's book "Is everyone hanging out without me." This book is two thumbs up for sure! She's so entertaining!!! I listen to it when I'm cleaning my house or driving around town :) (Yes I'm that girl laughing in my car to myself lol)

It's about time I got this book! One of my favorite summer reads :)

This stuff is amazing!!! I saw it at Whole Foods about a year ago. It's the best instant teeth whitener on the go (perfect for all the coffee lovers out there). Definitely a favorite of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment