What's Catoura Been Up To?


I feel like it's been forever since the last time I sat down and just blogged... Okay, maybe more like two weeks, but that's still waaaaay too long!!! So much has happened over these two weeks that I don't know quite where to start.
First and foremost, I've been given an amazing opportunity to build someone's dream closet; this project has practically become a second job. I'll be uploading a blog post soon with all the details and pics from that project, so stay tuned. 
 Secondly, I've been studying for my PCAT, which has taken majority of my time this summer. This test is the biggest step thus far towards my educational/career goals!
Other than those two important tasks I've just been trying to relax before school starts back in less than a week. Another semester filled with more science classes; neuroscience and chemistry, I can't wait! I'm also working on upcoming changes to the blog, so stick around to see how things look :) That's it from my life, but I hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment