Sunday Social

 1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
A. My phone 
B. Gum (especially after eating a meal or drinking coffee/tea) 
C. Perfume (those who know me know that I love wearing my perfumes) 
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Oh this one is a toughy... so many to chose from! I would have to say my all time favorite book is  "There is always something there to remind me" by Beth Harbison. I love how I can relate to the emotional roller coaster the main character was going through especially dealing with love. Definitely a romance novel :) 




3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
At least 50% of my New Years Resolutions list... sigh maybe next year lol 
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
The summer of 2003... The year I met my first love.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm Persian-American. Most people like to play the guessing game when it comes to my ethnicity.  (Greek, Italian, Indian... you name it lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment