Summer Time



Yay for another (somewhat) sunny day this summer! It's been quite a while since my last outfit post; to be honest I've been slacking a bit lately.  Since today's weather was semi-decent, I thought I would go out and take a few pictures in a new dress. I got this dress recently from TJ-Maxx, though let me tell you it wasn't love at first sight! I'm not a huge fan of the high-low dress style, but it was the pattern in particular that caught my attention. After wearing it a few times, this dress has definitely grown on me. I figured I'd give this style a shot, and I am pleasantly surprised with the results. I hope y'all have a great rest of the week, and enjoy the pictures! I'll try not to wait so long for the next outfit post :)







Shoes: Forever 21
Dress: TJ-Maxx
Purse: Chanel 
Earrings: Ann Taylor
Bracelets: Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment