Weekly Wrap Up

It has been a very busy week, and a busy weekend at that matter! I don't even know where to begin... Let's start from this past Sunday. I got invited to go to a jewelry party that one of my lovely friends was hosting. It was a fun day spent sipping on mimosas while looking at sparkly jewels; it was also a time to mingle with the other beautiful ladies there as well. I found a few very beautiful pieces that I fell instantly in love with! Following are some of pics that I took when I was there. Hillary did an excellent job explaining all of the pieces, and if y'all want to see more pieces you can click on this link to visit her company's site at https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/hilaryalexis.














 I went for a lovely lunch on Saturday to the city of Decatur, more specifically to a wonderful restaurant known as The Raging Burrito. They have an amazing menu featuring Baja fish tacos that were to die for. Add in a little guacamole and chips, and the meal was perfection!



It was also my bestie's birthday weekend!!! It's been 5 years since we first met in college, and our first convo started all because of her pretty little purse; it was Chanel, what more can I say. I can't believe time has flown by so fast... She turned the big 23 this weekend, and we celebrated her b-day at a wonderful restaurant called Twist. The evening was filled with delicious sushi and delectable martini's, making for an amazing time.




This week also saw me trying out a new shampoo, (I know very random), but this stuff made my hair noticeably shiner and  healthier-looking. Mmmm, the smell of Macadamia oil is simply delightful! Thanks boss lady for introducing me to this stuff :)

Finally, to wrap this beautiful weekend up, I enjoyed a nice hike at the park. There's nothing quite like wrapping up my long week with some good old mother nature! Hope y'all have a wonderful week!





No comments:

Post a Comment