Josie Maran Skin Balm... A Refreshing Must-Have!


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to show you a new product that I'm loving as of this moment! This little gem should be on any girl's "must-have" list this season. It's the Josie Maran Skin Balm. The majority of Josie Maran's products are rich in healthy minerals and antioxidants, so it should come as no surprise that this balm falls into that same category. It contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, but the main ingredient is argan oil. This oil is well known as a great anti-aging substance for the skin. The aroma of the skin balm is irresistibly delicious; you can really partake in the mintiness of the tea tree as it is mixed with the argan oil for a scent so refreshing you will find yourself hooked.  The only con I can give to this product is the pricing... It is roughly $20 per stick, but I guarantee you will not regret the investment. The different colors I have here are some of  my favorite shades of the Josie Maran Skin balm sticks; I trust that there should be something for every girl to enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment